Microphone does not work with Skype

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.co.uk
Fri Mar 2 15:21:20 UTC 2012

Around 01:26pm on Friday, March 02, 2012 (UK time), Paul Smith scrawled:

> I have just installed Skype on F16 x64, which is working fine except
> the microphone -- I can view and hear the other call party, but she
> cannot hear. Is there some way to repair this?

Check your main sound settings. Is the input device set to the right
thing - mine was set to the internal sound card by default, and I needed
to select the usb webcam instead.

Steve

--

Website:  www.stevesearle.com
Twitter:  @ReddishShift

 15:20:11 up 14 days,  6:29,  1 user,  load average: 0.07, 0.21, 0.18