Disk Druid and RAID 10 Partitions

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 13:43:08 UTC 2012

On Sat, 2012-03-03 at 13:11 +0000, Aero Maxx wrote:
> Am confused as to what you mean, I'm just replying.

The problem is that you're "just replying" using the default Gmail
top-posting style. Many lists, especially those of a technical nature
such as this one, frown on top-posting. In fact it's even stated
explicitly in the list guidelines (see the URL at the end of every
message on the list).

I also use Gmail, though for list traffic I'm almost always accessing it
via Evolution. However even when using the Web interface I'm careful to
avoid top-posting when replying to list messages.

poc