redirect postgresql logs

Martín Marqués martin.marques at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 20:47:41 UTC 2012

That's the question. How can I redirect potgresql logs using systemd?
In the old System V times, I just edited /etc/init.d/postgresql and
looked for the line that had the execution of the server and jus
redirected the output to the file I wanted to have the logs
(/var/log/postgresql/postgresql.log in my case).

I tried a bunch of things, like creating a file in
/etc/systemd/system/ with various options, but nothing. Postgresql
still logs to the files in data/pg_log/ which is ugly!

--
Martín Marqués
DBA, Programador, Administrador