Fedora 15 and Apache service starting but not accepting connections at boot.

Aero Maxx aero.maxx.d at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 13:34:32 UTC 2012

On 18/03/2012 03:46, Tim wrote:
> On Sun, 2012-03-18 at 00:42 +0000, Aero Maxx wrote:
>> I have Fedora 15 installed and its working well for me at the moment for
>> everything except apache in an odd way, it will start at boot without
>> any issues, but it wont allow any connections to it.
> Sounds like Apache has started up before the network interfaces have
> started.  Try having Apache start up later.  (I can't say how to do
> that, I haven't worked out the new system that replaces all the old init
> scripts.)
>

>> I cant stop/start/restart the service with the service httpd
>> stop/start/restart I get this error
>>
>> Restarting httpd (via systemctl):  Job failed. See system logs and 'systemctl status' for details.
>>                                                              [FAILED]
> You've showed us the status information, what about the logs
> inside /var/log/httpd/

[Sun Mar 18 03:48:31 2012] [error] [client 192.168.0.103] ModSecurity:
Warning. Operator GE matched 15 at TX:outbound_anomaly_score. [file
"/etc/httpd/modsecurity.d/base_rules/modsecurity_crs_60_correlation.conf"]
[line "38"] [msg "Outbound Anomaly Score Exceeded (score 15): The
application is not available"] [hostname "www.wordpress.beta"] [uri
"/index.php"] [unique_id "T2VbD1IRn4QAACJXLNQAAAAB"]

How would I go about fixing that ? so i can have virtual hosts that
modsecurity doesn't complain about ?