Can't start ntop -

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 21:17:56 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, US
<bobgoodwin at wildblue.net> wrote:
>       Ok Richard, that's what I needed "http://localhost:3000/" brings
>       up the display. I had to strain my mental processes for the
>       port, I had it running over a year ago, 3000 must be a default.
>       I just never tried the browser because I was seeing the command
>       line "error." Confusion I guess. Thanks for the help.

Glad it was easy!

>       Ok the radio call, my activity is limited to PSK31 on 10 meters
>       these days when I have a box with fldigi working.

I've only had my license for about a month so all I have right now is
a dual band (2m & 70cm) HT but I bought a roll up J-pole antenna for
it and can get pretty far with 5 watts. Now to save up for an HF
rig...

Richard