Help with sound on Fc16

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sun Mar 25 02:09:29 UTC 2012

On 03/25/2012 09:57 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 03/24/2012 04:18 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> Where did you get that nugget of information?
>
> I got it from fedoraforum.org.  And, after "upgrading" both my desktop and laptop
> to F16, neither of them had sound until I did it.

You said "requirement" and certainly I don't have any such settings or requirements.
Indeed, I can start all of my systems in multi-user mode (non-graphical) and will
have sound.

Have you since gone back and removed yourself from the "audio" group to check your work?

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both
be wrong. -- Dandemis