Ugh! Activate SSHD on Headless Machine?

Fedora User fedoradch at gmail.com
Sat May 5 19:03:48 UTC 2012

I have a perfectly good laptop with a fried display card that I am
trying to turn into a media server. It boots and the network is
activated but I must have turned off sshd like a complete schmuck.

I spent hours on a ks.cfg, testing it on virtual box until it was
perfect - figuring that I would just do a fresh auto-install. I must
have changed the boot order in the BIOS for some reason that I will
never remember.

Does anyone know a good trick before I buy a SATA-to-USB converter?