The death of Hibernate?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu May 17 21:57:14 UTC 2012

On 05/17/2012 02:13 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 17.05.2012 23:08, schrieb Joe Zeff:
>> If you assume he's talking about his own specific needs, not the
>> general case, what he writes makes much more sense.
>
> uhm it is clear and logical for me that i speak about
> my needs and expierience in the last 10 years
>
> for who else could i?

It may be clear and logical to you, but the way you write makes it look
like yours is The One True Way and that you expect everybody else to do
things your way.  This, BTW, is why you end up in so many arguments;
your writing style is both inflexible and argumentative.  You might want
to work on that.