wifi bit rate

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed May 23 21:26:45 UTC 2012

On 05/24/2012 12:41 AM, JD wrote:
> It's a 2-wire brand router, rebranded as AT&T
> And yes, it does have the status page to see
> every connected client, it's IP address, ...etc
> However, it has no info about each client's
> bit rate.

Then, it leads me to ask the following.....

1.  Do you know the make/model of the 2-wire equivalent?

2.  Did you buy the router or was it supplied by your ISP?

3.  If it was supplied by the ISP, do you have administrator access?

4.  If it was supplied by the ISP, are you certain it hasn't been "crippled" by the
ISP?  Some well known ISPs have been known to cripple devices to make them run at
lower than optimal rates to "avoid" issues.

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage