Can I remove sendmail?

Andre Costa blueser at gmail.com
Thu May 31 00:45:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 5:55 PM, <sergiocmailbox-fedorausers at yahoo.com.br>wrote:

> [...]
Just for the record, I used to do this after every Fedora installation:

yum install postfix
yum remove sendmail
chkconfig postfix on
service postfix start

(well, I still do this -- just did for F17 -- but now 'chkconfig' and
'service' should be replaced by their systemd counterparts)

Works like a charm, as jdow posted, postfix is configured to replace
sendmail completely.

Regards,

Andre