Download video from vimeo

Junayeed Ahnaf nirjhor at outlook.com
Thu Nov 1 04:06:11 UTC 2012

Hello,

In windows, there's this software called Internet Download Manager (IDM) which performs all sort of cool grab and stuff, it even shows a tiny download button on top of videos through which I can download them.

I was wondering if there's something like that for Linux too. I usually use aria2 with a cute UI (https://github.com/ziahamza/webui-aria2) but it would be really nice if I can at least post the link of a video and have it downloaded through a desktop application.

You guys know anything?

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
Software Engineer @ Hulu
Twitter @ Nirjhor