Anyone doing UPNP on Fedora ?

Steve linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 22:06:56 UTC 2012

Your post of was very helpful.

Do you know a way to input the multicast route using
system-config-firewall ?  I can do it manually, its just that would be
the only manual firewall setting I'd have and then I'd forget I had it.

Isn't there a way to tell a firewall to allow dynamic port allocation ?
I believe my Cisco E4200 wireless router has this option.  Is there a
section of ports that is allowed for just this sort of thing ?

I'll take another stab at getting it going later tonight.

Thanks for the reply.