ImageMagick error message ???

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 3 05:57:33 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-11-02 at 16:11 -0400, Jim wrote:
> I found out why the pictures won't open in Dolphin, The pictures are a
> HMTL Documents , not a JPG Image.

Probably due to a HTTP 404 error, that's the usual cause for finding
HTML when you expect an image.  Someone's tried to download, or include
an image in a page, but have a 404 error about the file not being found.
The 404 error is sent as HTML (because that's what it is).  This works
in the web browser, viewing the page on the net, as the error message is
sent with a HTML header description.  But, when viewed locally, it's
saved as something.jpeg, and the filenames get used for type
description.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.2.0-32-powerpc64-smp #51-Ubuntu SMP Wed Sep 26 23:20:22 UTC 2012 ppc64

public lists.