rights messed up after moving installation

lee lee at yun.yagibdah.de
Fri Nov 9 10:26:58 UTC 2012

Roberto Ragusa <mail at robertoragusa.it> writes:

> On 11/07/2012 01:02 PM, lee wrote:
>
>> ... which is sometimes a little difficult to handle when one doesn't
>> read the manpage ;)
>
> Reading random manpages is a good habit. :-)
> You often discover useful things.
> For example, how many people did ever read the manpage for "cat"?

It says -u is ignored.

Which manpage(s) do I need to read to find out what makes the HDD light
blink regularly though none of the devices connected to the controller
the light is for is mounted?  Something might be polling the DVD drives,
and I don't want that.  I can't see what it is ...

--
Fedora 17