FC 17 and Intel HD4000 no login screen only background

Kim Barthel kbarthel at ipfire.org
Sat Nov 17 06:29:22 UTC 2012

Hello,

i set up a new system with an in Intel i7 3770t.
It runs Ubuntu 12.10 without any problem, but when I try to install FC17 I only get the background of the loginscreen. I cannot even use the live cd, because of the same problem.

I installed the system by connecting the ssd to my old pc. I was able to login and do everything there, but when I connect the drive to my new system I get the problem with the loginscreen.

I installed Fedora-17-x86_64-Live-Desktop.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely
Kim