What is minimal Fedora install?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Nov 21 14:27:12 UTC 2012

Or what ever it was called in the install.

The reason I am asking is I need to reinstall on my Asus ee701 which
only has 4Gb SSD, and I provide extra space on an SD card.  It was the
SD card that failed me this last time with sector errors, so if I could
fit F17 into say 3Gb (2.5 real?) that would be great.

I have been told be a colleague that has worked for Allied Telesys (sp!)
that the reason the main Linux distros are so hugh is all the source,
doc, and non executable files included.  And so we CAN talk about an
embedded full Linux that is stored in 256Mb flash (though I doubt it
includes Firefox and OpenOffice!).