Need help with minimal install on ee701

Alan Evans ame.fedora at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:15:51 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:03 PM, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

> Right now I have a 300Mb /boot and 768Mb swap leaving ~2.7Gb for /.

Not sure why you would bother with separate /boot and / partitions on a
system with only 4GB of mass storage. Just go with a single partition, and
limit the installed kernels to two -- current and previous -- to save space.

I didn't even have a swap partition on my 900A when I was using the 4GB
flash drive that came with it. but I had 2GB of RAM, so swap wasn't much
needed for the kinds of tasks I set that little machine to. Of course, I
didn't need hibernation, either.

-Alan