iptables fubared?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Oct 7 23:12:30 UTC 2012

On 10/07/2012 02:17 PM, jdow wrote:

> Child, eh? Those were the years I was a lousy date at least one night a
> week while I was in college and even after I'd graduated - with an advanced
> degree.

I just saw that there's a review of my book over at Goodreads: "I'm glad
there are kids out there to fix my PC."  It's not worth joining the site
just to point out that when I wrote that book I was 52.

And, I've sent a nasty-gram to the webmaster of another site that
describes it as fiction.  As I point out, I state specifically in the
first chapter that every single word in it is the truth because all of
the stories happened to me.