keyboard failure that doesn't seem to be hardware

Paul Allen Newell pnewell at cs.cmu.edu
Sat Oct 13 18:56:14 UTC 2012

On 10/13/2012 6:25 AM, Tim wrote:
> Does sound suspiciously like a broken keyboard.

Tim:

I'll find out that one when I rotate keyboardsper Ed's suggestion. My
gut doesn't feel like its the keyboard given the problem showed up only
when I installed that machine with F17, but I am suspect of the computer
itself. I'm going to bring a second machine up on F17 to see what happens.

For the record, with the exception of the keyboard, the F17 install was
one of the easiest "moving to the new Fedoras" I've had (Xfce)

Paul