LIST-MODERATION ... Re: Purge old eth1, add new nic as eth0

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Oct 15 20:52:49 UTC 2012

Am 15.10.2012 22:42, schrieb Paul W. Frields:
> As I noted in a previous message, the owners do moderate specific
> subscribers from time to time.  Reindl Harald is on this list, and the
> reasons why were explained to him.  Due to various owner vacations and
> other unavailability, the delay incurred by moderation was
> unreasonable and excessive.  Again, sorry for that failure and we'll
> do better.
>
> I'll also raise the topic with the owners about lifting his
> moderation, which will likely be contingent on keeping the list
> content productive and in keeping with the Fedora code of conduct

thank you for that!

i state that from time to time i am a little bit to aggressive
a part may be language barriers on different sides

but look at the history how often i provide config samples
of machines running over years in production, try to get
useful informations from people needing help and in what
timewindow i try to response often while working in my daily
job, interrupt it and respond to more or less unknown people

one thing the moderation makes impossible:
get a response out what minimum informations someone
would need to give useful help - if i reply within a minute
of a question it get useless by the delay of my posts