Blocked site -

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 21 12:28:49 UTC 2012

Bob Goodwin:
> All things considered, the ISP people are professionals, I am an
> amateur and it seems unlikely that I will beat them at their game.
> So what it boils down to is I am doing things for my own amusement,
> and just need to be careful not to leave the system in bad shape out
> of consideration for other users. When here alone I can do what I
> want but need to keep things working at other times.

You are paying for a service.  If they're not doing it right, or good
enough, it is fair to ask them to fix something up.  If you have a
particular problem site, ask them about it.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.6.2-4.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed Oct 17 02:43:21 UTC 2012 x86_64

public lists.