installing fedora linux on Arnova 10

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sun Sep 2 18:28:31 UTC 2012

I have access to a somewhat old (by about 2 years) thoroughly crappy
Arnova 10 tablet. I wanted to try my hand at installing fedora (or any
linux distribution for that matter) on Arnova 10. I looked around and
could not figure out how to do anything. The tablet's box says that its
minimum OS requirements are MS Windoze XP, Vista and Linux. Does anyone
have any idea what to do? I would not mind instructions for a dummy
given that i am so much at a loss!

Best wishes,
Ranjan