FedUp

Phil Dobbin bukowskiscat at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 13:05:46 UTC 2013

Hi, all.

I've been away for some weeks & am now back so I'm looking at
possibilities for upgrading 17 -> 18 seeing as 17 will be EOL in around
eight to ten weeks.

After the initial problems with FedUp, I read last night over on
Bugzilla about its progress & the latest testing (which looks like it's
going to go stable next week) is looking pretty solid.

So the question is, is everybody been happy with the upgrade process via
FedUp lately?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

  Phil...

--
currently (ab)using
CentOS 5.8 & 6.3, Debian Squeeze & Wheezy, Fedora Beefy & Spherical,