Off Topic - Block iCloud -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Apr 10 09:35:12 UTC 2013

On 09/04/13 21:07, Cameron Simpson wrote:
> On 10Apr2013 10:31, I wrote:
> | On 09Apr2013 11:12, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA <bobgoodwin at wildblue.net> wrote:
> | | downloads at about 3GB per hour,
> |
> | That's huge!
>
> In fact, that's 1MB per second (12Mbps!) That should be glaringly obvious
> with trafshow or similar tools. Which will show you the IP and port involved.
>
> Cheers,
> -- Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

Yes and the system sometimes runs a lot faster than specified. I yum
installed trafshow, never ran across that application before, and it
works as expected on p4p1 but that not where it needs to be, I need to
find how to point it at the router traffic. It seems that would show me
why my efforts so far have not helped?

Thanks,

Bob

--