Off Topic - Block iCloud -

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 14:16:25 UTC 2013

On 10.04.2013 14:18, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 10.04.2013 14:00, schrieb poma:

>>> As afar as I know, DD-WRT uses iptables. So you can insert a line
>>> there.
>>
>> "If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail." :)
>
> and why do you think this joke does match here?
> in this case all is a nail and you need a hammer

Joke!?
It is the law of the Thor, right?
But, no one here is a nail, nor a Jötun. ;)

> did you know that usually the complete NAT/forwarding/routing
> is done with iptables because it was made for this? the complete
> routing and vpn-gateways between network-locations in 4 small
> offices is done with iptables only here and DD-WRT does nothing
> else

Of course, even my grandma knows it. :)
Therefore, please do provide an *adequate* solution to a Bob. ;)
I repeat, an *adequate* one. ;)
I already made ​​it, through a tc's gui example provided by dd-wrt's
Web-GUI.

poma