Fedora vs RHEL

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 19 14:27:03 UTC 2013

On 04/19/2013 09:05 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
<>

> maybe you should not trust everything some random people
> writes and blindly repeat it instead use official sources

it is not a matter of just 'some random people' writing.

thanks to effects of going thru chemotherapy, my recall is not as good as
it used to be.

therefore, when i run across said 'writes' of said people, i will post
said 'writes' and include you in address.

> http://www.centos.org/
> CentOS conforms fully with the upstream vendor's redistribution policy and
> aims to be 100% binary compatible. (CentOS mainly changes packages to remove
> upstream vendor branding and artwork.)  CentOS is free.

well, KAFBA.

are you so naïf to believe that centos would publish such?

tc. hago.

.