"hackers"

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 02:59:46 UTC 2013

On 04/24/2013 03:46 AM, Steve Underwood wrote:
> On 04/24/2013 02:02 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
>> On 04/23/2013 07:42 PM, Richard Vickery wrote:
>>> Does anyone care to help me change the negative connotation that the
>>> outside world has of this term, one step at a time?
>>
>> Sorry, but it's a tad late to lock up the barn when the horse is
>> already been rendered down into glue.
> I thought horses were rendered down into lasagne these days.
>
> Steve

Going to add my two cents on this issue. And mind you I have no ties to
the government, nor am I a "geeK" (which at one time was attached to the
word hacker and was usually being someone who wore thick glasses and had
no life.!) I think the word hacker in this day and age should not be
viewed in ANY negative way, if it weren't for these hackers, and the
work they do....sometimes tings wouldn't get "fixed" imagine if the
"script kiddies who hack into large corporations.....abusing Microsoft
in EVERY way....well if it weren't for them doing that, then there'd be
no "patching" and the exploits would remain, people would lose
money....personal info...and lord knows what else!...and that's just ONE
scenario!......

EGO II