More VirtualBox problems -

Bob Goodwin ~ Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Aug 2 22:56:09 UTC 2013

On 02/08/13 18:26, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> > I was able to install Fedora-19 to the point where it says to reboot. That looked like a normal install such as I have done before but after that clicking on start simply begins another install process.
>> >
>> > What am I doing wrong?
>> >

> The DVD didn't eject.
>
> On the lower right of VM display will be a DVD/CD Icon.  Right click and do the needful.

That was what I needed, those icons don't show up very well and just say
that they "indicate" various functions. I was able to "eject" the disk
and then Fedora started as expected. The Gnome 3 desk top is strange to
say the least. Got into full screen and the only way out was to
shutdown. Normally I would expect "ESC" to return a normal display. I
will stick with XFCE ...

Thanks to all,

Bob

--