More VirtualBox problems -

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Aug 2 23:08:57 UTC 2013

On 08/03/13 06:56, Bob Goodwin ~ Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
> That was what I needed, those icons don't show up very well and just say that they "indicate" various functions. I was able to "eject" the disk and then Fedora started as expected. The Gnome 3 desk top is strange to say the least. Got into full screen and the only way out was to shutdown. Normally I would expect "ESC" to return a normal display. I will stick with XFCE ...

I think when you're running GNOME as your Desktop and running VBox in full screen mode all you need do is move your cursor to the bottom center.  Then you'll get a drop down to quit FS.  That is the way it works in KDE.

Alternatively, you use "Host+F".  The "Host" key is defined, by default, as Right-Ctrl.

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts