No video with old motherboard - Biostar M6VLR - Trident chipset

Javier Perez pepebuho at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 15:25:30 UTC 2013

Hi
I cannot get video with F19 on a very old home server.
The server is based on a Biostar M6VLR motherbaord. It has integrated video
with a "Trident Blade 3D Core"

I have not been able to get a good graphical desktop since several releases
ago.
It is not that important given that it is working ok as a NAS and I am
administering it via text mode.
Nevertheless, philosophically I feel bad not being able to start a graphic
session.

What logs should I post that might help you out? I guess dmesg, Xorg.0.log,
 what else??

Thax

--
 /\_/\