F19 install wonked

Les Howell hlhowell at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 6 19:37:10 UTC 2013

HELP!!!  I downloaded the F19 live Games DVD image, burnt the disk OK,
installed OK.  Won't boot.  Mother board is ASUS UEFI system.  Don't get
Grubby!!

	Tried using the firmwire boot option to select the disk, no go.  So,
what steps should I take to try and find this.  I can boot the live DVD
OK, so tools are available.  How do I get the uefi to boot, and i want
to make this system dual boot for windows for games.  I know how to set
up the grub 2 after the work getting my F17 to work, so once I get
grubby up, I should be able to handle the rest.

Thanks!