Virtualbox

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Aug 8 10:52:54 UTC 2013

Hi folks.

After years of going to look at virtualisation and prompting from the threads
pm here about Virtualbox on here I decided to firstly install it on my newish
desktop to try it. I used the following instructions which worked a treat.

http://www.tecmint.com/install-virtualbox-on-redhat-centos-fedora/

I was so impressed with how easy it was and how quick the WinXP client was
that I tried it on my old Dell Vostro 1510 laptop too.  Even on this the
WinXP client is surprisingly quick and far simpler than dual booting.

For those that are considering it, go for it.
--
Gary Stainburn
Group I.T. Manager