nvidia on inspiron

Patrick Dupre pdupre at gmx.com
Fri Aug 9 18:51:21 UTC 2013

Hello Joe,

Thank.
Do not worry, I already removed the nvidia driver because it was not
working;
Concerning the F14 installation, after double checking, it had been updated
to fedora 16 and only
nvidia-xconfig-1.0-20.fc16.i686
nvidia-settings-1.0-22.fc16.i686
are installed. Thus I guess that it OK.

I have been oriented toward nvidia because a member of list suggested
to install these drivers because I was complaining about a frozen
laptop after a screen lock!

Anyway, thank you. but a wrong way of doing without bad consequences

Regards.

Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdupre at gmx.com
Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France