installing latex in F19

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 05:28:37 UTC 2013

On Sat, 10 Aug 2013 20:06:34 -0500
Ranjan Maitra <maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com> wrote:

> sudo yum install
> texlive-{subfigure,frcursive,was,titlesec,sectsty,biblatex,bbm-macros,subfig,multirow,comment,relsize,arydshln,was,wrapfig,lastpage,endfloat,nonfloat,mathabx,mathabx-type1,sttools,yfonts}

I remember having similar trouble with the repackaged texlive in F18 ---
everything is split into a very large number of small packages, so that
one could install exactly what one needs. That is, provided that one
actually knows what one needs. :-)

I didn't want to bother with that, so I did

  yum install texlive-*

and installed basically all packages. Let me see... 4886 of them. But
since then, there was no TeX-related thing that I was missing... ;-)

HTH, :-)
Marko