why are the Google Inc certificates getting changed every time I login?

Alchemist raimiiic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 04:31:08 UTC 2013

2013/8/12 Darlene Wallach <freepalestin at dslextreme.com>

> It seems every time I log in I'm getting notified of certificates
> being changed - I can accept or reject. Even if I accept, they
> continue be shown as being changed.
>
> Can someone edify me as to where to look for an explanation?
>
> Thank you
>
> Darlene  Wallach
> --
> equal justice under law
> --

It rarely happens due Google anycast routing errors, but what you described
actually it looks like MITM attack or local CA storage corruption.
accounts.google.com and mail.google.com have different certificates by
design, but can you look at certificate SHA1? Does it changes every time
randomly? Also run rpm -Vv `rpm -qa ca-certificates*` and rpm -Vv `rpm -qa
nss*`