Moving Thunderbird Mail from WindowsXP to Fedora18

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 15 02:37:16 UTC 2013

On 08/14/2013 02:54 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 08/14/2013 12:46 PM, g wrote:
>> may be someone is not reading all of thread. ;=)
>
> Or, it could be that I don't keep old messages, especially when they're
> on my desktop and I'm working on my laptop at Chaos Manor.  And,the idea
> just came to me so I suggested it trying to be helpful.  Of course, if
> you don't want me to try to help people, I'll be glad to stop offering
> ideas to you when you need help.

that is not my call in this thread.

it is up to jim, the op. ;=)

what you are suggesting is similar to what has already been posted.

my post was not meant to inflame, injure, insult, etc, etc.

truth is, "why invent the wheel" when it already rolls.

ie, op _already_ has a working thunderbird and all he is wanting
to do is merge old emails that he already has in fedora somewhere
waiting to be merged.

what i presented can be do in less than 5 minutes and chronological
in maybe 10 to 15 or less depending on how fast he can think and type,
and how fast his system is.

ymmv. ;=)

--

peace out.