Another amusing bug

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Aug 26 15:01:49 UTC 2013

Am 26.08.2013 16:39, schrieb g:
> On 08/25/2013 12:49 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> Am 25.08.2013 19:20, schrieb Tom Horsley:
>>> Given that, I've had to develop my own theory:
>>>
>>> The mei module is actually the primary back door
>>> for the NSA to access linux systems. Why else would
>>> they go to so much trouble to generate so much obfuscated
>>> non-documentation for it?
>>
>> *stop* spread such unqualified FUD in the public and RTFM
>
> you call wikipedia "the manual"?

did i that?

i referred to wikipedia because *every* article there has references
so if you are so gently and scroll down or click on the anchors on
top you find a ton of links referring to Intel websites and PDF's
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Active_Management_Technology#External_links
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Active_Management_Technology#References

> as for 'fud', have a look at;
> http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fud

i know what FUD is and if you look at the posts of
Tom Horsley this is *clearly* FUD because he pretends
that anything he does not understand is related to the
NSA without *any* proof