Faith based partitioning...

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 15:09:15 UTC 2013

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Ranjan Maitra <
maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com> wrote:

> Perhaps, the original poster can consider requesting an enhancement
> (RFE) on BZ explaining his views cogently (as he has done here) or on
> the devel mailing list (ML) because we are also very often told here
> that developers do not hang out much on this ML.

I had a lot of trouble with partitioning when installing F19 back when it
came out, but once I solved it I couldn't remember all the fine detail of
what was wrong with the interface, except that it was deeply unintuitive
and required me to close my eyes and press OK while hoping it would do the
right thing. Since most of us only do this once every 6 months or so, I'm
probably not alone in being unable to give a coherent report to BZ. Maybe
that's why it never improves.

poc