What happened to 'play' command line music player?

Edik Landaveri elwanka at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 00:31:24 UTC 2013

Please, can you tell me why I can't find the 'play' command line music player. It used to be on the   Fedora repositories 'till a few releases ago. Was it outdated & not developed anymore? I liked it because it just let me play my ogg files on the fly without even going to runlevel 5.

If it's no longer developed? It's something similar? Not CMUS or higher end one, which allows you to build playlists and the like. My music is on ogg format so I just one a simple command line music player. Thanks a lot & Happy New Year.

--
Edik Landaveri <elwanka at gmail.com>