Reverse E-Mail Blockage.....

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 05:06:54 UTC 2013

Hello you Ferdorans! (FedorIANS?...) I have a question,.....now....we
all know that there's ways to block unwanted email from your system
using Message Filters, and they work by blocking a certain domain or
email address and prevent them from hitting your Inbox, I would like to
know if anyone knows of a way to filter your messages in a sort of
"reverse" order.....in other words instead of me telling the Mail Filter
Rule: Block anything with the email address of (ABC at 123) I would like it
to be "Allow everything from (123 at ABC) and block "Everything Else"...how
would one go about doing this using Fedora 20 and Thunderbird? Any help
would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

EGO II