using different ssh port in firewalld

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed Feb 6 19:32:38 UTC 2013

On 02/07/2013 01:25 AM, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
> Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned that I had already done steps 1,
> 2 and 3 (which is something I also always do).
>
> It is only with firewalld that I have this problem. So, how do I handle
> this firewalld? iptables works fine, but needs a restart upon every
> reboot in F18.

Start firewall-config.

At the top, notice there is a drop down menu.  Pull down and select "Persistent Configuration".

Select the Services Tab and then Edit Services.

Find the ssh entry and click +Add

Add the port you want

Click on the green "reload" icon.

You're done

--
Don't be bullied by the judgmental grammar and spelling police.