Custom Partition Fedora 18

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Feb 18 20:48:54 UTC 2013

On 02/18/2013 12:26 PM, Tom Horsley wrote:
> Nope, I think someone is paying a con-man to sucker the designers
> into producing the worst imaginable interface (it is the only
> theory I can come up with to adequately explain the result :-). More
> of a pied piper effect than astroturf.

Now, now, let's be fair.  We all know that there are people out there
who actually like the new interface.  My personal theory is that there's
a small but vocal minority out there who honestly believe that this is
The Way Of The Future and have persuaded the Gnome devs that Gnome users
in general prefer things this way.  Not a conspiracy as such, just a
group of users who can't accept the fact that not everybody likes the
same things as they do.