Custom Partition Fedora 18

David dgboles at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 02:17:32 UTC 2013

On 2/18/2013 8:55 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 02/18/2013 05:48 PM, David wrote:
>> And, after all of the negative, nasty, comments in places like
>> here/ They switched to some flavor of Ubuntu.
>
> Or, for that matter, they've kept the same distro but switched to a
> different DE.

Some stayed here. With Fedora. I did, Some changed changed their DE.

However? I see many old friends on many different distro lists that
switched distros *and* DE.

This is Linux after all. Pick and chose what you like.

As I said, and maybe did not make clear, is that I have a problem with
those that bitch but do not help.

Me? As hild of the 1960's and the 1970's. "If you are not part of the
solution then you're part of the problem."

--

  David