<sigh> Downgrade F18??

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 18:05:14 UTC 2013

	I've been having what seem inordinate troubles with F18 -- so
inordinate that I think I should try downgrading one PC back to F17; and,
if that works, hunker down and hang on till F19 gets released.

	One of my biggest troubles is failure on all fronts to achieve a
real upgrade (i.e., keeping at least my existing selection of software,
if possible along with all my bookmarks and settings) rather than an
install new from scratch).

	Can I even do that with F18 => F17? Is there a way to do it any
better than a fresh install and yet another whole day per machine adding
and removing, plus a day each for other tweaks??
--
Beartooth Sciurivore, Curmudgeon On Line
Viruses, trojans, and spyware, Oh My!