Howto fedup?

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue Jan 15 21:11:13 UTC 2013

On 15/01/13 15:46, Joe Zeff wrote:
> I would be very surprised if it did.  I'm not in a position to test
> it, right now, but I'd presume that, just like with preupgrade, you
> have to run fedup and have it do the required setting up.  I think
> I've read that the actual command is fedup-cli, and you can easily
> check with man, whereis and/or locate.

    Doing that I get:

        [root at Box7 bobg]# fedup-cli --iso
        /home/bobg/Fedora-18-x86_64-Live-XFCE.iso
        setting up repos...
        Error: can't get boot images.
        The 'fedupiso' repo was rejected by yum as invalid.

    I've been trying to follow the suggested instruction but have not
    been able to make it work. It's not life or death, just a challenge,
    it ought to work.

--

http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

box7