any foss bitmap editor which can do this?

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 09:34:17 UTC 2013

One of my favourite toy - because it can be used in many way -
including CLi, and lot of apps are using the imagemagick engine. Look
for samples, you will find transformations, resizing, and lot more.

Check my #dailypackage tag in Fedora group G+ channel, I have dropped
already some other interesting graphics tools...

Cu,

Zoltan

2013/1/18 Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 4:06 AM, Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Possibly I can suggest you ImageMagick, it has some cli support, and
>> tons of tools.
>>
>> Read more about it here: http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php
>
> Thanks Zoltan, will play with it.
>
> Very much appreciated. :)