XFCE Weather app can't find me - FC18

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sun Jan 27 05:00:56 UTC 2013

I think I have the extra apps loaded for xfce, but the weather app searching for
something near Schenectady NY just says "Searching" and does nothing visible.
FC17 found a station on Libarty St, three blocks from me, which updates
frequently. What did I forget to install?

I noticed that fc17 had libgweather installed, so I added it in case the
dependency was missed. No change. So either the applet is broken or they are
using a much smaller list, or it's broken. Before I submit a bug, I'll ask here
if I'm just doing it wrong.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>