humble suggestion to Fedora developers

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Jan 27 22:21:15 UTC 2013

On 01/27/2013 02:10 PM, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. wrote:
> P.S  -Sorry about the "J.Z." thing...I was in a rush to get my response
> to you...(had to reboot my machine and didn't want to wait until after
> wards!!)

That's not a problem for me.  Like with everybody, there are a few ways
I don't like being addressed, but my initials aren't one of them.
However, it might not be a bad idea[1] if you sent me your GPS
coordinates on the off-chance that I might need to send them up to OADS.[2]

[1]From my POV; yours would almost certainly be different.
[2]http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/OADS/anvil_chorus.html