Mailing List Etiquette (was Re: can't run sshd on 23456 in Fedora 19)

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jul 8 21:10:33 UTC 2013

Am 08.07.2013 22:58, schrieb Michael Cronenworth:
> On 07/08/2013 03:36 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> *large*
>> *but*
>> *serious*
>> *if*
>> *and* you have rate-controls *and then*
>> *pretty sure*
>> *really serious*
>
> Reindl,
>
> Please understand that your use of the English language comes across as
> violent and aggressive. Excessive accenting, excessive snipping, and
> excessive profanity make up a majority of your postings to Fedora
> mailing lists.

please understand that *your* style of quoting in this thread
is the only thing violating the etiquette by strip *any*
relevant part and even more strip quotes completly

> If you wish to see replies from community members, such
> as myself, in the future please refrain from your current behavior

if you wish to be taken serious stop quoting only two words
and at the same time treat others as a troll while you
destroy *any* existing context

> Also, there is no need to send the same mail twice

because my last piece of my aswer refer to your accuse that
i am trolling in a honest reply which i stripped below
was rejected by the list moderator?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------