Mailing List Etiquette (was Re: can't run sshd on 23456 in Fedora 19)

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 17:51:45 UTC 2013

On 10 Jul 2013 21:13, "Joe Zeff" <joe at zeff.us> wrote:

> On 07/10/2013 01:02 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
>>

>> And you're saying this is a *good* thing? You may not mind it
>> personally, but please don't try to argue that it's other than a mistake.
>

> No, which is why I made the comment about Henry Higgins.  I guess you
must be too young to know who he was, but I, at least, still remember Liza
Doolittle Dai!

I do know who Henry Higgins is, but chose not to respond. In any case he
was mainly concerned with oral rather than written English.

And BTW Dai is the Welsh diminutive for David, so I'm afraid you lost me
there.

poc